Wednesday 30 November 2016

Daily Writing Challenge

As I mentioned in my previous post, the writing of my first novel begins December 1st.

That's right, tomorrow!

In order to be successful and not let myself be overcome with fear and self-doubt, I have broken up the task in daily targets and effectively planned a writing schedule for the month of December and will soon plan ahead for the months of January and February.

I will be writing through the winter while juggling a full-time job and the end of year holidays!







My minimum goal is 500 words and the aim is to write the first draft of my fantasy novel.

In order to do so, I have a close friend, a writing buddy, who I will report to every day and who will morally support me through the upcoming months and I will also keep everyone updated through twitter.

However, I have also decided to create a facebook group for the sole purpose of keeping track of my daily word count and helping fellow writers out there stick to their own challenges and word counts.





So if like me you are challenging yourself to write every day and are in need of some support, as well as tips and ideas, then come join us at Fantasy Writers Unite.

This is also perfect for any NaNoWriMos out there who will continue their novel through December and need to keep being encouraged to write every day.

The important thing is to keep on writing no matter what.

Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment